Bible Study Tool
Present sinful state is compared to the future Kingdom righteousness, which will be established.
1. Israel's and Judah's judgment
2. reasons for judgment: oppressors, covet and seize fields and houses, taking away a person's inheritance--no one speaking out against these things--lies
3. judgment of rulers and false prophets--future judgment
4. the Kingdom in the latter days, people come to it, God will teach, judgment, no war, blessing, the lame and afflicted become a strong nation, the Lord reigns--don't wail, go to Babylon from which you will be rescued--the threshing floor
5. Messiah will be born and rejected--the work of Messiah
6. God states His case against the people--What God requires
7. the prophet realizes his low estate--in God alone is found salvation and ability to see/understand
God has established the pattern of Scripture, for life and for the Church.